After about a week, our first social media contest has proven to be a ton of fun! The contest runs through June and currently, these are the folks who are in the lead with the most entries (what up OKC!):
- Brett Boone - Oklahoma City, OK
- Jared Lippelgoos - Portland, OR
- Robin Palma - Oklahoma City, OK
- Deborah Sills - Oklahoma City, OK
- Greg Varozza - Sacramento, CA
- Barry Miler - Fort Meyers, FL
- Deborah Spencer - Oklahoma City, OK
- James Judd - Oklahoma City, OK
- Eme Bennett - Oklahoma City, OK
- Forth Hoyt - Sacramento, CA
Periodically, I'll post updates so you can see who is in the lead. To recap, each time you leave a tweet on Twitter or update your Facebook status and mention something positive about Floyd you've earned an entry. Do you have pics on your computer from a Floyd Wickman class (even really old ones from the Sweathog days you could scan!) or videos of your fight songs? Make an album on Facebook or load the videos on YouTube and you get an entry. Be sure to tag Floyd and send me the link so I can count your entry. Do you have a story about how Floyd's material has helped you and a client in the field? Write about it on your blog and you'll earn an entry.
IMPORTANT: Anything that is not on Twitter or in Facebook status line needs to be emailed with a link to me to be officially counted.